New to me 1983 Bass Tracker II

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PZLTracker

Reaction score
Hi everyone, so I landed myself a project boat. The PO gave up on restoring it and I got it for a steal. The one thing beside all the wiring I want to change is the rear fishing deck. For some reason the PO decided to strip it off and now theres no setup for storing the fuel tank, batteries/stuff in back and would be tight for fishing from back there. Anyone have any good links or places to look for ideas on constructing the back deck?

Attachments

• IMG_0305 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_0305 (800x600).jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 1,157
Welcome aboard. You might start by using the search function for your boat (top of the page). You will get lots of hits. Be sure to keep us posted on your progress; we're glad you are here. Rick

Yah I've been looking around the site and have seen a few nice build. I'll be showing my progress as I move along.

I have the same boat.....watch this video and you will se how this guy did his 1983 tracker II....(this is not my video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubzKu8Cn8So

currently my brothers and I and rebuilding our dad's old tracker II. So i'll post pictures soon.