New trailer! (pics)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chavist93

Reaction score
Finally after a two week wait my new trailer is finished. I'll be glad to get rid of my old one as it was a little small for my boat. This one should fit it perfectly and last me a lifetime. It's a Wesco btw, built about 30 minutes from my house.

D7K_0646.jpg

D7K_0648.jpg

Good choice! I have 2 wesco trailers at the present. Noticed name on side of trailer; bought a 9.9 honda from him a few years back, good people to do business with. =D> 8)

slabdaddy said:
Good choice! I have 2 wesco trailers at the present. Noticed name on side of trailer; bought a 9.9 honda from him a few years back, good people to do business with. =D> 8)

Thanks! They are great to deal with. Unfortunately you cannot buy directly from wesco, but they will let you come to the shop, take a look around, and will build what you want. You just have to order through a dealer. When the trailer was finished and I went to Tom Hughes to pay the remaining balance it was actually over $100 cheaper than originally quoted.

Slabdaddy, are you local to the Columbia area?

Nice, There is a lot to be said about having as nice of trailer as the boat, I see nice jon boats here all the time on junk arse ol trailers, I am glad mine is new. :mrgreen:

Wow, Sharp Looking Little Trailer.

Bugpac said:
Nice, There is a lot to be said about having as nice of trailer as the boat, I see nice jon boats here all the time on junk arse ol trailers, I am glad mine is new. :mrgreen:

Exactly why I decided to re-do my trailer first. Its looking so much better from when I started, I get sorta anxious when I look at the boat. Can't have a boat that ugly on a trailer that looks that good. So, the build must go on.

yes cha93 Bishopville area; sorry took so long to get back to you been busy last couple days! 8)