Night Fishing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icefisher15

Reaction score
These were from a couple weeks ago when I got out at about midnight to a local subdivision pond. Got to try out my Kistler LTX spinning rod along with the biomaster since I havent really fished a lot with this rod. Many bites and was a blast to catch all of these, got pics of just a few and the quality is not the best and I apologize for that. Nothing huge but pretty cool just listening for a bite on topwater then feeling the weight tug on your rod. Although topwater did catch me a few, the chatterbait (blue/black) outfished the topwater by far. Heres some pictures.

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/images/displayimage.php?album=45&pos=0

Jim said:
looks like you had a good time, what was the trailer you were using on the chatterbait?

It was some ribbed plastic worm with like a flat paddle tail not sure of the name, I will find out though soon for you though the exact name. Bought a pack for .47.

I just installed some 12 volt plug adapters in my jon boat conversion.

I have them for the black lights I am trying. I too am new to nighttime bass fishing.

When i think of night fishing I think of putting a submerged light out, bringing up baitfish, and catching the bait to catch walleye, crappie, and stripers.

I look forward to trying night bass fishing!

Just got back in......

Not even a bite. I tried everything to get a hit tonight, no luck at all!!!

Oh well, Im going out Sunday Morning again. I do better early in the morning, I always seem to catch something then.

I really dont know what we were doing wrong.

Latest posts