Noobie

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

borntofish

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have been lurking and absorbing info for a good number of month now. I didn't have a boat until today to show and tell about. I pulled the trigger today! It's a 1984 Gregor 15 footer, immaculate 1997 Yamaha 25hp 2 stroke oil injected motor. Shoreline tilt trailer.( which I have never used and don't know how to use). Everything is in great shape to begin with I can't wait to make it my own with some of the pointers I have learned here. this is a very well run forum and has brought me many hours of pleasure. I look forward to getting suggestions from the membership. Any would be welcome.
Thanks,
Born to Fish
Central Valley of California

Finally figuered out how to post pictures!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0500[1].jpg
    IMG_0500[1].jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 753
  • IMG_0501[1].jpg
    IMG_0501[1].jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 753
  • IMG_0502[1].jpg
    IMG_0502[1].jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 753
  • IMG_0504[1].jpg
    IMG_0504[1].jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 753
  • IMG_0506[1].jpg
    IMG_0506[1].jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 753
  • IMG_0507[1].jpg
    IMG_0507[1].jpg
    85 KB · Views: 753
Welcome! I usually email the photos to myself. Only way I have figured to shrink the file size, my computer skills are not the greatest.

Welcome to the site. Maybe you can get the boat out on Don Pedro and cruise around the old mine that is now exposed. If the water level drops further, the old town of Jacksonville may be exposed.

I just heard yesterday that Woodward Reservoir is going to be shut down due to the water level. My favorite lake always was New Melones, mainly since it was free to access the lake.

Have fun!

=D> =D> =D>

Sweet boat man! I really like those gregor/valco boats you guys have out west.

Thanks "huntinfool" for the tip.
I will be in the Dallas area visitng family for awhile in early April.
We just love the hospitality of the people there.
"Don't Mess With Texas!"

Welcome aboard! As far as learning to use the trailer, may I suggest watching some utube videos on launching and retrieving.Also if it is a tilt trailer, there is one on there to show how that works. Enjoy, I looks like a nice setup.

Latest posts