Noodling ?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monarkman

Reaction score
Does anyone in here practice noodling for catfish. Being from S.E. Wisconsin I find this type of "fishing" AWESOME as well as it falling into the "If I did not see it with my own eyes I would not belive it" catagory...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIpOUgQt-g

There just ain't no way, no WAY. My luck I'd find a big ole snapping turtle or some other aquatic animal that likes fingers.

Quackrstackr said:
WW, you need to go with us one of these days.

Appreciate the invite, but remember what the one guy in the movie Apocalypse Now kept yelling (after encountering the tiger in the jungle).........................................."Do not get off the boat, ...never leave the boat!", or something to that effect. I'm that guy, lol. There's stuff in there that'll eat ya! :shock: :lol:

Monarkman said:
Does anyone in here practice noodling for catfish. Being from S.E. Wisconsin I find this type of "fishing" AWESOME as well as it falling into the "If I did not see it with my own eyes I would not belive it" catagory...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIpOUgQt-g

That looks so cool!

Oh and its cool to see another person from Wisconsin! My girlfriend was born in Wisconsin!

gunny146 said:
There just ain't no way, no WAY. My luck I'd find a big ole snapping turtle or some other aquatic animal that likes fingers.

Exactly! I work on computers..Imagine the insurance policy I would take out. :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

bcritch said:
Quackrstackr, didn't you post some videos last year? They were pretty cool.....

Yes but they were hosted on outdoor television show sites and have been replaced with some of their more current episodes.

Noodling? I have had big catfish take skin off of my fingers and hands while fishing normally. I am not going to stick my hand into a hole that I have no idea what is in it. I am smarter than that. Can you say "Alligator Snapping Turtle"? I was told when I was young they do not let go until it thunders. If a turtle bit me he may not hear the thunder over me screaming like a little girl. NO WAY!

Not the smartest pastime in Florida waters...lol. We have snappers here big as an outdoor grill and then there are those pesky lizards who also like to lay quietly on the bottom....waiting.

But I would try it somewhere else.

Bufford in Orlando