Out of Town Bass

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishinsMyLife

Reaction score
I was out of town again for a few days, and being the fisherman I am, I brought a rod along with me just in case there was somewhere to fish. I found a golf course and quickly found the water. It was a fairly small pond but I managed to pull this chunk of a 4 pounder out of it on a JD Baits Salt and Pepper Grub.

zzzzzz-4.jpg

Nice bass! You are on fire man.

Oh yeah, since the finger cut off the photo - was this a loafer or sandal bass :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lateral bass, you have to release it at a spot between the point you last cast from and in line with the hole.

Nice one!

Captain Ahab said:
...Oh yeah, since the finger cut off the photo - was this a loafer or sandal bass :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO! :lol: I was wearing flip-flops (sandals have velcro straps) and my feet paid for it with a lot of ant bites, but it was worth it :D

=D> =D> =D> =D> very nice catch, better believe that picture is going in the trophy room............... Once I get moving on it :roll: :roll: Side note: if any of you web guys wanna work for baits contact me, i think im over my head on this web stuff #-o #-o

Latest posts