Ozark High water fish'in

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

another Hillbilly

Reaction score
Yes, i am a new hooker here, (maybe i should use Hot Rodder?),went Fishing as the heavy rains came three weeks ago in one of our local Creeks,Jimmy Creek- that meets up with Bull Shoals Lake ,AR . i was curious to try out a trout magnet set up , recommended by a friend . Cast ,Wham ! a nice sized Bass bent my Pole but good, got it in,was really excited. Then i was joined by a Fisherman above me on the Bridge, he said he was using salt impregnated soft crank bait from a large catalog and outdoor outfit,ok BPS.Well he drew in at least 9 Bass all good keepers, gave me a few . Point is,even when we can't drive past these flooded roads, we can Fish them! :LOL2: Keep your lines tight , AJ

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

"Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and you're a thousand miles from the corn field." Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.." - Thomas Jefferson

Latest posts