Paint Friendly Degreaser

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bet you're thinking of Rustoleum which is made with fish oil I'm pretty sure. I'll bet anybody here a case of beer you can clean that motor with just about anything short of battery acid or brake fluid and it won't hurt it a bit.

At one time used lures but now just fresh bait. With a pond full of perch and serval well made traps I can catch around 50 in one afternoon. One or two of the traps is set up for large perch and three are set up for small perch. Inherited A large holding trap for the perch from wifes brother. Pretty good with a casting net so use shad also. Sometimes I will even break down and dig up some worms.

Many years ago my Dad had heard about spraying WD40 on lures so off we went fishing with WD in his tackle box. I think we got skunked that day but, everything was well lubricated.

Water Displacer, formula attempt #40

No fish oil in the current recipe, but some guys swear that it helps call the fish in. Maybe they sense the oil. WD40 doesn't have a strong chemical smell, so who knows? Maybe it works.

I use tons of it for degreasing. Buy it by the gallon and put in a pump spray bottle. I also use the Walmart SuperTech version, and it works the same. I use more of it than name brand WD because it's 1/2 the price and I use a lot of it.