Piranha LED Trailer Lights

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

De Hoog

Reaction score
I tried the search function, but found nothing. I'm in the process of building up my supplies to fix up my trailer and found a Piranha submersible LED trailer light kit at our local Big R store (lights, wiring, license plate holder, etc). The price is what really surprised me since I normally see LED trailer light kits starting at $60. These were listed at $39. Anyone have experience with these and are they cheaper ($) because they're cheaper (quality)?

Wasn't sure if I should put this in the electrical forum or trailer forum...Thanks for any info!

It looks very close, but the lights look a little different I think. I'll have to go back and take a better look. I went online to check reviews/prices and found the same info you posted in the link.

Here is what they are. I ended up buying them and I actually got 15% of $39 because of a Memorial Day sale. I looked the same model up on Amazon and they were around $89.

Attachments

• LED Lights.jpg
    LED Lights.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 575
I just put a set of the Piranna LED lights on my trailer tonight. Mine are the elongated ones that look like an oval. They seem to be of a high quality and the LEDs are super bright. Hooked right up where the old ones were and fit perfectly. I'm very happy with my purchase but I did not get nearly the deal you did. I paid $26.99 per light and that was just the lights. No wiring kit or anything else.

The lights won't be installed for a bit. I'm in the process of starting the sanding/priming/painting my trailer. I think I'm like a lot of other people on here in the fact that I need to finish the trailer before I mod the boat or else I won't get to the trailer due to fishing. But overall, I'm happy with the purchase and I think they'll do great. My only worry is the store didn't have replacement lights of the same brand/size that I could find. I'm not worried about them burning out, rather, in case one gets broken.

Latest posts