PLAID Crazy Fishing Contest"Extended till the 23rd midnight"

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can not win but I will have pictures after this Saturday.

I will try to set the bar HIGH!

I am going to the smallest fish biggest PLAID category.

Can not believe that it is 1:15pm est and no one has caught a fish in plaid yet.

Hell if someone catches a PLAID fish they might win instantly. LOL

Well, we are having a bad storm, but maybe over the weekend I can still get out and try.

What about if there's plaid in the boat? Oldest had some plaid flip flops on and the little one caught a nice redeye. Picture worthy

Jamie

Plaid is Canada's national color...

:oops:

Shouldn't be a problem for any moose hunters!!!!

Yeee-haaaa....

And you boys down South... The Rebel Flag does not count as plaid!!!!!
[-X

:D :D

Craig

boat ready to go and storm rolling in here as well. Never thought I could fit a 14 and a 15 foot boat in the garage with my jeep and all my junk till tonight.

For your viewing pleasure:

Added 18" to the Seadoo boat today so it was a 1448, then a 1548 with the longer nose, now it's a 1646 more or less. finished up and was talked into running the river again, third evening in a row. Bass and Panfish were into firetiger floaters and a countdown in gin clear water.

Bought the youngest his own spinning setup, a Mitchell Avocet II 5'6" rod and reel that fit his hands pretty good. Put a big old honking Rebel crawfish on it yesterday so he could get used to casting it and this is the result...

Yes the lure is bigger than the fishes mouth...
P1010127.jpg

This evening seeing as I did own a few flannel shirts in plaid, one mysteriously made it's way into the boat. It certainly didn't help the owner catch anything over 10" but the oldest kid had three in the boat before I even had my rods out. I also put a firetiger floater on the little ones rod so I could see it coming through the air at me and this was the result...

Eat it or mate with it?
P1010133.jpg

Of course since this lure was lighter it never made it further than 20' from the boat but still brought in results like this guy and three of his brothers...

All in the 10-11" range
P1010134.jpg

So gentlemen, I won't say the gauntlet has been laid down but lets see some fish on this thread.

Jamie

Here is a pic of the only spot I caught yesterday, in PLAID of course.

Attachments

• spot1.JPG
    spot1.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,173
  • spot2.JPG
    spot2.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 2,172
Due to bad weather all over this past weekend, I have exteded the PLAID CRAZY fishing contest one more weekend.

I have also decided I will include a surprise prize valued @ no more than $**.** to be included. Oh yes the winner WILL BE happy.

Please keep a watch on here for more updates and get those photo's uploaded.

side note: I had no luck over the weekend catching anything.

You can all give up now. I am winning!

These are the very plaid shorts that started everything.

After the contest they will be on display at the National Museum of Plaid

mccfdc6j.jpg

Here is the full crew shot:

y4z34l2t.jpg

Yes, I am crazy!

Latest posts