PLAID Crazy Fishing Contest"Extended till the 23rd midnight"

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys! just got the last of my stuff in and i wanted to thank ihavenoideawhattoput for putting this on and Jim for the other prizes. The 2 tone decals look absolutely awesome on the tin and have just the right amount of metallic shine in the sunlight! i have the trophy displayed above the tv in the living room! and for anyone that wants info on them the tinboats.net spinnerbait is top notch quality! ON TO THE PICS!
070.jpg

071.jpg

074.jpg

077.jpg

... you'll have to ignore the countless dents on my boat, previous owners weren't the most careful drivers! LOL

arkansasnative said:
Hey guys! just got the last of my stuff in and i wanted to thank ihavenoideawhattoput for putting this on and Jim for the other prizes. The 2 tone decals look absolutely awesome on the tin and have just the right amount of metallic shine in the sunlight! i have the trophy displayed above the tv in the living room! and for anyone that wants info on them the tinboats.net spinnerbait is top notch quality! ON TO THE PICS!
070.jpg

... you'll have to ignore the countless dents on my boat, previous owners weren't the most careful drivers! LOL

No PLAID for the photo?

Captain Ahab said:
We need to do another "crazy" contest!

If you come up with it I will put up another set of boat decals. Start is around the week of the 10th. I'll be surf fishing all that week! :)

Latest posts