PLAYOFFS - Fantasy Football

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shamoo said:
BassAddict said:
Congratulations to the Moo Man who just wiped the floor with my butt yet again!!!
Thanks BA, I appreciate that my friend.

Man, I gots ta get me a mop, I was as gentle as I could be :mrgreen: , just one of those things BA.

:lol: :lol: :lol: no troubles, anytime!!!! And there is no shame in being beaten by the best!!! Now that fluke loss I suffered to Slim in my first fantasy football game EVER is another story #-o

shamoo said:
BassAddict said:
Congratulations to the Moo Man who just wiped the floor with my butt yet again!!!

Man, I gots ta get me a mop, I was as gentle as I could be :mrgreen: , just one of those things BA.

Mr. Moo in the Finals =D>

Still waiting for tonight's game to be played before we can determine the other finalist.

The Ugly Ducklings have a comfortable lead 110.5 - 75.6, But we still have a game tonight. Undecided still has Two players and the Ugly Ducklings has One to go tonight

BassAddict said:
shamoo said:
BassAddict said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: no troubles, anytime!!!! And there is no shame in being beaten by the best!!! Now that fluke loss I suffered to Slim in my first fantasy football game EVER is another story #-o

Mr. BA why do you score 150 points when you're playing me and 50 against Mr. Moo. :?: :LOL2:

bcritch said:
Mr. BA why do you score 150 points when you're playing me and 50 against Mr. Moo. :?: :LOL2:

Lmao!!! Just the luck of the draw, that and I messed up my TE pick (I didnt know he played Sat night) and compounded my mistake by playing a few top rated sleepers/fresh return players and sat my banged up starters on a gamble (except Turner #-o ). In hind sight it was a bad move, but after calculating points i dont think i would of won either way. Great season all and I look forward to buying yall breakfast!!!

Good luck Shamoo. Even though I plan on thoroughly beating you. LOL. I hope.

stew6371 said:
Good luck Shamoo. Even though I plan on thoroughly beating you. LOL. I hope.
Good Luck to you also my friend, you can beat me all you want as long as your gentle :LOL2:

BassAddict said:
bcritch said:

Lmao!!! Just the luck of the draw, that and I messed up my TE pick (I didnt know he played Sat night) and compounded my mistake by playing a few top rated sleepers/fresh return players and sat my banged up starters on a gamble (except Turner #-o ). In hind sight it was a bad move, but after calculating points i dont think i would of won either way. Great season all and I look forward to buying yall breakfast!!!
LoL you want to talk about bad moves I had brady quinn the medicine woman as my qb, what was I on, stings knowing I had 50points on the bench and lost by about 20. Sorry you drew me in the opening round bcritch, I had my best week all year that game.