Please Welcome Acuna and GetFiveLures as a new Sponsor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fender66 said:
Got mine in the mail today. Had to play with them in my sink. Felt like a little kid again.

hahaha... ok, I admit it - I actually filled Tiffany's spa tub up and stood back with different jigs on the rod to see which gave the best action the day I got them. :oops:

russ010 said:
fender66 said:
Got mine in the mail today. Had to play with them in my sink. Felt like a little kid again.

hahaha... ok, I admit it - I actually filled Tiffany's spa tub up and stood back with different jigs on the rod to see which gave the best action the day I got them. :oops:

Did you catch anything? :LOL2: Does Tiffany know youve been fishing in her tub?

nathanielrthomas said:
russ010 said:
fender66 said:

Did you catch anything? :LOL2: Does Tiffany know youve been fishing in her tub?

What she doesn't know won't hurt her....

"Dear Lord, please keep Tiffany off this thread for I feel my hide may soon become leathered.

Your most Faithful Fisherman in Christ,

Russ"

Acuna said:
jonboatphoto.jpg

Oh yeah! This just might be the ultimate jonboat bling one can have..... 8)

Also, be sure to check out our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Get-Five-Lures/120991557918909

Man... you know I may just have to get 2 of those to put on the outside of the boat...

Acuna said:
jonboatphoto.jpg

Oh yeah! This just might be the ultimate jonboat bling one can have..... 8)

Also, be sure to check out our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Get-Five-Lures/120991557918909
your selling those decals too right!! i want one!

Currently out of decals. The decals we ordered are ultra premium UV coated boat decals... sad to say, they cost more than a bag of Dineros. LOL! At any rate, we are going to be ordering some more and can get you hooked up with one.... in lieu of charging for them we will be doing some giveaways.

Not too familiar with the retailers listed. Does anyone recommend one over the other? Are they about the same in customer service? I want to place an order but wasn't sure which site to order from.

Thanks
Tom

Took the Dineros fishing yesterday! Father in law caught a nice 2 1/2 pounder on 4th cast and i followed with 1 1/2 pounder, here is his fish (Andrew posted this on his FB)

2011-01-23104956.jpg

Green Pumpkin Dinero rigged on Black Spot Remover Shakeyhead.

I ordered mine from The Hook Up and they took about 7 days to get here. I went to that other site first but couldnt get the shopping cart to work.

They just showed up yesterday and they are awesome!

BYOB Fishing said:
I ordered mine from The Hook Up and they took about 7 days to get here. I went to that other site first but couldnt get the shopping cart to work.

They just showed up yesterday and they are awesome!

Thanks, I just placed my order with them

The father in law wanted to know what us the BEST way to maybe order in bulk. like say a box/bag of like 50-100 Dineros of one color?

Acuna,
I just noticed that one of your new retailers is literally 5 minutes from my house. I contacted him and will be picking up a few packs this weekend! :beer:

Latest posts