Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't afford that top notch bass boat but she's mine.

Attachments

• Echo Lake4.jpg
    Echo Lake4.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,335
  • Echo Lake3.jpg
    Echo Lake3.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 1,335
Here is a couple pretty pics of the beast back in late August.

imgp4052.jpg

imgp4051.jpg

mms_picture.jpg
Bush Hawg said:
Nice rig, I'm interested in seeing some more pics of it. One thought for reinforcing under the deck is to cut into the deck and install storage tubs with a hatch door, it'll give you more storage area and give you access to the bottom. I'm about to mount a poling platform on my 18' Duracraft and I'm going to either do this or put the round inspection caps in. What kind of speed are you getting?

CPL MORE PICS.

Attachments

• mms_picture (1).jpg
    mms_picture (1).jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 1,814
Man there's some really awesome boats on here!!!!

Well, mine aren't that sweet but I just bought a new to me boat and fixin to sell my other little (tinboat). Going to miss it. Had alot of good times in that boat and caught my 2 biggest fish in it.

Been looking for a bigger one and finally found an older 99 model seaark zx170 with a 75 hp motor. Runs like a dream and even the carpet still looks new. The trailer looks extra clean too.Been keep in great shape. I already swapped the older 35 lb thrust motorguide with the 55 lb thrust Minnkota off my tin boat. I also took the color fish finder off to put on the new boat. Paid $4000. I think I got a really good deal.

here are a few pics of both boats...
IMG_0028 (Small).jpg
2008_02170002 (Small).JPG
big boat (Small).jpg

Nice rides switch.. and I think you got one hell of a deal.. thats a really nice boat!

You should post up some pics of the interior and the layout. =P~

Great turn around time... wait, not the same guy. Whats going on here?

By the way,
Whats the bottom width on that hoss?

And whats the story with the back to back seat pedestals on the front deck? One just not close enough to the front (or too close?)

dyeguy1212 said:
Great turn around time!

Whats the bottom width on that hoss?

And whats the story with the back to back seat pedestals on the front deck? One just not close enough to the front (or too close?)

Stable as a rock with the 60" flat bottom. When it gets rough I do get pounded but most of my fishing is electric only lakes here in Jersey.

The mount that was on the boat when I purchased it was too close to the pedal for me so I just added another one. I'm going to do the same in the back because when I tilt the motor up too much it hits the seat.

Hey all. New to the site and love all the mods I've seen here. Me and the wife bought our boat in 2008 and we love it. Here it is the day after we bought it. We just had to get out to the closest lake and get it wet.
IMG_0876.jpg

Here it is last year, first trip with the new trailer.
IMG_1165.jpg

Here's my buddy Sonar. He loves goin fishin.
IMG_1424.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

Next plan is to get an electric trolling motor and maybe a fishfinder. The yearly Outdoorsman/Fisherman show is coming next weekend so I'm hopin to get a good deal on one there. I'm also gonna look into getting some comfy seats for me and the wife.

Latest posts