ProControll Transom Motor Foot Control

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACarbone624

Reaction score
This looks like a worthwhile upgrade is you use a transom mount TM. They sell for $150 at Cabelas.

https://www.procontroll.com/index.html

It's currently on sale at Cabela's for $119, but it does not get good reviews (poor reviews on basspro site too). Just windering if anyone on here has any experiences with that they would ike to share.

Good idea, but when I read this, "I called up procontroll and they told me that THE PRODUCT IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR MOTORS OVER 40LB.", I thought well, no good for me! :?

got my pro controll today.i think i need to modify the wiring a little but i cant try it out for at least 2 weeks. too much left on the honeydo list. it is suprisingly sturdy for the price.im really looking forward to having 2 hands to fish.

bcbouy said:
got my pro controll today.i think i need to modify the wiring a little but i cant try it out for at least 2 weeks. too much left on the honeydo list. it is suprisingly sturdy for the price.im really looking forward to having 2 hands to fish.
Have you used the pro controll yet, Im thinking of buying one but was concerned about the reviews?

well, i tried it out and i think it is worth every penny and more. it was awesome to have 2 hands free all day.i recommend it.my only complaint is the heel/toe balance is a little too much towards the heel.

i run 2 type 27 deep cycles.i really couldn't say if it runs down sooner. the controll steers off cables,like bicycle brakes,only thicker. it shouldn't be any different than a regular t/m setup.you set your t/m speed and then use the foot throttle on constant or step on the button to go.mine runs thru a switch on my switchpanel.

Any updates on this setup? My wife saw this and was asking if it might be a good anniversary gift. My trolling motor will work with it I already checked that part out.

Latest posts