Prop help

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered the resetable hardline tachometer last Fri so it should be here this week I'm hoping. I have the 11 pitch solas prop I need to test,11 pitch oem suzuki prop that I need to test and for kicks the 10 pitch suzuki prop. I'm hoping the 11 pitch suzuki prop performs the best but it wouldn't surprise me that the $60 prop out perform the $142 prop. Will see tomorrow morning as finally the wind is going to let up here in fl.

Ok,wasn't able to make it out the last time but I'm going out this morning because it's going to be calm today and I need a fairly calm day to get a good accurate reading on my gps. So later or tomorrow I will post my tests for all 3 props. I'm hoping for at least 25mph or better from one of the props and I will be happy. Anything over 25mph with a full load will just be an added bonus,even a mph or 2 will make me happy as can be. If I get really bad performance which I doubt will be the case I will have to look into the 25hp yamaha since it's near $500 cheaper than the suzuki. So I will win either way.