rain...rain....go awayyyy

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honers

Reaction score
well my two days off this week...thurs and fri....was not a pretty site for a hunter.....not a glimse of sunshine both days...but i did manage to get out thursday in all that wet stuff and clear me some shooting lanes....got soaked...but now i got me different angles now....

next two days off....tuesday and wednesday....ya'll know where i'll be

sat out in the rain last night... got to my stand dry, and as soon as i sat down it started sprinkling... broke out the rain coat only to find the inside fleece was soaked...

so I got pretty went 8)

**** it was raining way to hard for me....i'll sit in drizzle....not a continuous downpour....trying to find this certain powder that will make my feathers waterproof.....cant seem to find it in my area....not even at Dicks Sporting goods....once i do find it...may think alot more when it comes to a steady rain...

only got one backstrap left after that sweet dinner last nite....so....lady luck better start hanging out in my back pocket.... :lol:

well Jim after googling i seem to come up with a product called Fletch-Dry.....probably could order this online but i try and stay away from that kind of purchasing if all necessary....seems pretty dirt cheap for a 4 oz bottle.....around 4-5 bucks...but see what you can find

Fletch-Dry

opening morning was dry but the evening we had to us our pop ups to stay dry. This weekend we were lucky that the rain stopped thursday. My Buddy took a doe last night right before dark so maybe I'll see one next weekend and get a shot.

well looks like the rain has diminished for a couple of days....i'll be out bright and early tuesday....but rain movin in once again on wednesday....weekend looks sweet...but think me and momma are gonna go campin for maybe the last time of the season....

it's funny....the county i'm huntin in is ranked 4th so far this early season with tags filled...sure wish i could say that i'm one of em....

well i got one day of reprieve....but rain back today....woods were quiet again yesterday...

i got this feeling that as long as the corn is still up it's gonna be slow pickin for my woods.....could this be the reason for lack of movement....

but of course after gettin out of treestand and headin home i saw six nice does....one i could of shot out of my window with bow.....it was right next to the road...i stopped opened the window and it just stood there sideways looking at me..... :x

dont'cha love it when that happens

the last few times ive went ive seen deer crossing the road before and after the hunt, but not in the woods with me