repair manuals

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bugkiller

Reaction score
Has any one used the seloc manuals. I am not a licensed tech but little more advanced than the avg DIY guy. I am looking for a tech manual for my motor with good info other than the no brainer stuff like oil change. Wireing diagrams and torque specs, stuf like that and dont want to pay the 80.00 for the dealer repair manual. the seloc manuals look good just wondering if any of you guys have used them.??

Yea I bought one for my 1975 merc 20hp. The only reason I bought it was because I couldn't find a factory manual. Selocs try to include too many different models in one manual and end up just giving generic info for the most part. I see factory manual going for $30 all the time but I just haven't found one for my motor yet. I've got a factory manual for my 8hp and the difference between them is night and day. If there's any way to get your hands on a factory manual, grab it and you won't regret it. That's my .02 on the subject anyways.

Latest posts