Robr3004's Tracker 1436 Mod

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
robr3004 said:
Mark said:
Hi All. new guy here. Just bought Robs 1436. What a great transaction and great guy. I'm sure me and my son Zach will have some great times with Rob's work of art.

Mark, I happy to see my boat go to someone I know....good luck with her and if you have any questions please let me know. Also, most of my ideas came from tinboats.net, it's an awesome site and everyone on here has been very helpful.

Thanks Rob. Went to DMV and did the paperwork and it went amazingly smooth. The place was a zoo, but it still went well. :D

I'm now looking at 2 tires at redtrailer for 36 each with rims. https://www.redtrailers.com/ShowItem.asp?id=919

Also, I tried my Jeep lug wrench on the trailer lugs and it was just a little small. Anyone know the standard size and a good place to get one?

Thanks!

Mounted the seat today with the snaptoggles rob gave me. The foam made it an adventure, but it's done. Will add a transom seat soon. Waiting on the new trailer tires.

Mark said:
Thanks Rob. Went to DMV and did the paperwork and it went amazingly smooth. The place was a zoo, but it still went well. :D
Glad it went smooth, I had lots of practice when I bought the Bass Tracker

Mark said:
I'm now looking at 2 tires at redtrailer for 36 each with rims. https://www.redtrailers.com/ShowItem.asp?id=919
Make sure the height of the tires do not get in the way of the fenders. Not sure if they are adjustable, but they may need to be.

Mark said:
Also, I tried my Jeep lug wrench on the trailer lugs and it was just a little small. Anyone know the standard size and a good place to get one?
I'm not sure which size lugs they are, but if you have a socket wrench, just keep trying sockets until one fits.

Sorry to bring this back but how did you secure the 2-4s to the front small seat? And did you bolt the plywood front deck through the gunnel or is it only attached to the 2-4s