saltwater grizzly need yalls opinion

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a question for you guys.

I want to mount a cooler in my grizzly in the center of the boat. I found these tie downs that I want to use. My question is though does anyone know how I can secure the brackets to my floor?

Also I have been told that stainless steel and aluminum will cause a corrosion issue. Is this true?

The tie downs are from kennedy products marine cooler tie downs.

fish2keel said:
Davin,

That stuff looks great but im concerned about what it would feel like if I fell on it or how it would feel against my feet. I always fish bare foot. They sell it with coarse or fine grit. The fine grit is more like a fine sand and you can order it without grit as well I believe. The coarse would not be comfortable to bare feet, but the fine grit would do well. Having been finned back in the past by a large fish and enjoyed the pleasure of that inflammation, I never fish barefoot.

Also buddy that stuff is the same stuff that hydro-turf is. Gatortrax also has the hydro-turf in there own colors

You owe it to yourself to go to their website and read up on the stuff before making a decision. You can also use Grizzly Grip as a paint and place other stuff in areas where you'll be fishing.

Dave,

I am doing research on everything at this point although hydro-turf looks to be the best option for me at the moment.

Im now trying to figure out how to mount the cooler mounts from kennedy tie downs to my aluminum floor and also if stainless will mess up the aluminum

Latest posts