Santa came early for me

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlimeTime

Reaction score
:mrgreen: Just received these in the mail from a member here. Was a very nice jesture, and I'm excited about giving them a soak. I'm not going to mention the member, simply because I'm unsure if they'd want me to or not. They're welcome to post & claim "responsibility" if they like. :wink:

I was looking at jigs when I got my trolling motor a couple weeks ago, but didn't really see anything that "tripped my trigger". These are beautiful jigs......and am just posting to show them off :mrgreen:

One of these days, I'm gonna get the required tools, vise, and materials & try my hand at tying a few. My dexterity with small things isn't what it used to be, and this would probably be something good for me to do.

Thanks again Santa!

ST

I got duplicates of a few of them......

Jigs.jpg

dedawg1149 said:
nice jigs slime time i got a vise and all the tools i just aint took that first step maybe oneday =D>

lol....what's the hold-up DD? There's some videos on YouTube of you haven't seen them, that are pretty good (atleast for someone like me who doesn't know anything about it :mrgreen: ).

ST

i just aint felt like, but i am going to start before long i have watch the videos and i am pretty sure i could tye them put i catch a lot of fish on poppers. plus there is a site i buy my.hair flies from that is cheap .cheaper than i could tye them for

Latest posts