Saturday Fishing on Norris, TN

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
little anth said:
me 2 i even reboted?? :?:
LOL!!! As soon as Esquired said "Alt + F4" and there was no picture link or text in the reply, I knew they were just kidding and felt like an idiot :lol:

here i posted it again for yea let me know if you see it this time

Attachments

• hog smallie.jpg
    hog smallie.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 453
sorry about not getting the pic in my first message, i didnt realize that the pic was to big and di not get posted so i had to rack my brain a nd figure out how to resize it. my pic programs are junk!!!! that was a good joke though so something good came out of it. just thank god the joke wasnt on me for once.

Thanks guys. its not to often that a catch a monster smallie. even when we fish for them i always get that 18 and unders and my buddies catch the hogs but i finally got one. i was pike and muskie fishing when i caught this one. the fight and the stress of hold ing for a while getting the picture didnt bother her at all, when i released her she took right off healthy as can be so she will be waiting for me next year bigger than ever.

Hey mtnman.... grab yourself a copy of the free program Irfanview to take care of those image editing problems. It's a great, easy to use and most of all FREE program.

Latest posts