Saturday Night Good food - Good Drinks & Good Friends

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fool4fish1226

Reaction score
Just a simple picture of our Saturday night BBQ - Baby backs - Pulled Pork w/sautéed onions & Corn on the comb :)

Attachments

• DSC00115.JPG
    DSC00115.JPG
    223.2 KB · Views: 1,145
Looks great! Can't wait to put some ribs on again. I love some pulled pork sanwiches with bbq sauce and cold slaw. (Memphis Style BBQ).

I'll tell you what the next time you go to BBQ after you put on your rub slap on some mustard all the way around, it seals in the flavor and keeps it tender and juicy

Buddychrist said:
I'll tell you what the next time you go to BBQ after you put on your rub slap on some mustard all the way around, it seals in the flavor and keeps it tender and juicy

or mayonnaise, works just as good and no added flavor :)

FishingCop said:
Buddychrist said:

or mayonnaise, works just as good and no added flavor :)

I've never tried mayo! I'll give it a test shot on the smoker the next time I fire it up.

I wanna try cooking chicken that's smothered in maple syrup, I'll have to trim the outside off but the flavor would be awesome!

Latest posts