shot my deer

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardwatergrampa

Reaction score
took this doe on friday at noon field dressed out at 120 lbs almost let her walk but with the rifle ending this sat thought id better take her and be happy
MVC-007F.jpg

MVC-008F.jpg

not shore if i loaded the pictures right

Nice job

Go back and change the title to "Shot" My Deer

I keep looking for the midget deer :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Captain Ahab said:
Nice job

:) :) :) come on now they didnt say you needed to know how to spell to join the club :D :D thanks jim :D and everyone that replied maybe i should have gone to english class more often i think i skiped most of them to go fishing or hunting when i wanted to go fishing or hunting back in high school i would make sure i got caught smoking in the mens room 3 days off

ps Jim its time to add spell checker

hardwatergrampa said:
Captain Ahab said:
Nice job

:) :) :) come on now they didnt say you needed to know how to spell to join the club :D :D thanks jim :D and everyone that replied maybe i should have gone to english class more often i think i skiped most of them to go fishing or hunting when i wanted to go fishing or hunting back in high school i would make sure i got caught smoking in the mens room 3 days off

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: correct

Nice doe =D>

Congrats on the doe.

I just put up about 30lbs of hamburger meat from one that I shot last weekend.

I will look into the spellcheck feature/addon for the forum software. For now you can use the Firefox browser which has spell check built in. Trust me it's worth the download.

I'm an IE fan but I like Firefox much better.

Anyone can download a free program called IeSpell and use it on any web application right now. I use it here.

I used it for over a year before it started being embedded into the VBulletin software. It works great.

hardwatergrampa said:
Captain Ahab said:
Nice job

Spell checker will not help between Shot and Short - the are both spelled correctly

It would fixed "skiped" to skipped :mrgreen:

Congrats on the deer Hardwatergrampa... looks like you did the right thing by taking her when you did.... we didn't really see anymore deer to finish the season ](*,)
At least the 34 pounds of burger we got out of her will be nice out on the ice this winter :LOL2:

Fish Monger said:
Congrats on the deer Hardwatergrampa... looks like you did the right thing by taking her when you did.... we didn't really see anymore deer to finish the season ](*,)
At least the 34 pounds of burger we got out of her will be nice out on the ice this winter :LOL2:

I'll bring the rolls! :D

Latest posts