Site for Hot Rodding Mercury outboard?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bad, just seen inline 6 and assumed they where both 6's. Canoeman, you mentioned putting finger ports in your motor. Pretty sure that's a no go since your motors a crossflow. The porting layout doesn't work the same as a loop charged motor that finger ports are normally put into.

Just in case anyone stumbles across this topic and wanted to know the part number for the 125 carbs its wme 81.

well I ordered my reeds from chris carson the day before thanksgiving, and received them on the 13th of December. I made several phone calls to him to see what the status was of the reeds, and he told me that "they're in the mail". so I waited. and waited. and waited. finally after 3-4 phone calls he said he would ship another set of reeds out. 4 days later I received my reeds. I'm not sure if the post office did in fact lose them, or he thought they were shipped, and just dismissed me. I am going to try and install these soon and report back on my before and after....