South Dakota question

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HANGEYE

Reaction score
On I 90, on the north side of the hiway there is a metal sculpture of indians on horse back chasing a stagecoach. Does anybody know where this is and what it's called. Heading that way in June and would like to get some pictures. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We did a road trip thru SD last June. While we did a good section of I90, do not see the sculpture you described. I'd be interested in learning more about it.

Lots to see in SD. Enjoy your trip.

We did a road trip thru SD last June. While we did a good section of I90, do not see the sculpture you described. I'd be interested in learning more about it.

Lots to see in SD. Enjoy your trip.
Thanks for the reply. I am determined to find it and when I do, I'll post some pictures. Stay tuned.

Thanks for the reply. I am determined to find it and when I do, I'll post some pictures. Stay tuned.
I remember seeing that last June while driving through SD but we saw so much on that trip I can’t remember exactly where it was but I want to think it was close to Wall Drug which deserves a stop.

Latest posts