St. Croix on discovery channel

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnman

Reaction score
Something that might interest you is that footage shot at the St. Croix factory by a Discovery Channel film crew will possibly air the evening of May 7th in a program titled: “Factory Made.” Pass the word among your family and fishing buddies.

I heard the model that begins with a t, trumpet or triumph, not sure of the name, but they have been breaking, a friend was at Dicks when two came in, so be careful. I'm a big St. Croix fan myself.

shamoo said:
I heard the model that begins with a t, trumpet or triumph, not sure of the name, but they have been breaking, a friend was at Dicks when two came in, so be careful. I'm a big St. Croix fan myself.
Gonna have to disagree with you there! I have a surf rod and it is great! Sensitive (super), light, but strong as heck! I am telling you a 50lb. cow striper couldn't break this!

Hey jim its gonna be on at 10:30pm on the 7th heres a link to the daily schedule https://dsc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/daily.html?date=20080507.128

slim357 said:
Hey jim its gonna be on at 10:30pm on the 7th heres a link to the daily schedule https://dsc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/daily.html?date=20080507.128

You the man Slim! :beer:

May 7, 2008 10:3pm
May 8, 2008 2:30am
May 11, 2008 9:30am

Discovery Channel

Do you know if they are going to reshow this?? I check that day and it was not on...

I don't think this actually played when it was supposed too. It showed up on my guide on Dish and I had it set to DVR and nothing ever recorded. Not sure what happened.

Did anybody actually see this episode?

Man I love St.Croix rods. Better in my opinion than G.Loomis. Not that I have anything against G.Loomis rods but I lean towards St.Croix as I have 4 and my brother has 5 or 6, including a Muskie rod.