St. Louis Area River Run

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulldog

Reaction score
Any of you guys in the St. Louis or surrounding areas want to get together on the Meramec and do a little get together? Meet up somewhere, run up river for a while, have a shore lunch and run back, make an afternoon out of it? Maybe even catch a fish or two?

I figured I would throw it out there as the Summer is quickly coming to an end. I can fit a few guys in my boat that want to tag along and I am sure so can some other members.

Let me know your thoughts on this idea.........

Im about an hour north of St. Louis and would be interested in joining up, however I don't have a river boat.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=325341#p325341 said:
Inkd » 3 minutes ago[/url]"]Im about an hour north of St. Louis and would be interested in joining up, however I don't have a river boat.

No worries. Hopefully we can get a few boats and a bunch of people.

Possibly. It is starting to get to the time of the year though that I switch my focus to food plotting, hanging deer stands and bow season. The only water my boat usually see's once bow season starts is gigging at night. :mrgreen: