Strippers, Fishtrap Lake, Pike County, KY

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find then 1s, 5s and 10s and the occasional 20 dollar bill with not only draw those strippers in but keep them biting (if that is what you are into) :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Never tried chicken liver but I guess a girl has to eat too [-X

They have them on Greers Ferry Lake in Ark, as well as brown trout and walleye, The world record hybrid bass was 27 pounds, 5 ounces not really a stripper (mixed breed) , world record walleye was supposedly 22 lbs, world record brown trout was supposedly 40 lbs. I am going to fish this lake in the spring to see if It is for real.
https://greersferrylake.com/lakerecreation/fishing.html

@ Captain Ahab,

Yea, Pappy already pointed out the mistake in the spellin'. :oops: :roflmao:
Now I can't go fishin' with any money on me except just enough for bait.
My Wife is now keeping my CC now along with other stuff in her purse. :D :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

I was only gonna ask if the chicken livers were fresh or a few days old. I was getting very excited about this new type of fishing.

Just kidding chicken liver for striper thats a new one for me

Chicken Liver for FW Stripers and even wipers is a "traditional" bait - the guys use that in the river here all the time

The trick is to use small chunks - about the size of a quarter or so. Suspend that under a float about a foot or two off the bottom or just feed it out weightless

Does not hurt to chum a little bit out as well once you find the fish - it will keep the school around you and feeding

This wiper did not hit liver but a swim bait

striper1.jpg

Latest posts