test

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flounderhead59 said:
Jim,

Not sure what you are testing but from where I'm sitting (at werk unfortunately) it seems like it is working for you.

Im not happy flounderhead with the way the site is working. It works and then for a second it doesnt, then When I test it again it works, and then it doesn't. Its a vicious cycle.

Is it time for a new Hosting provider? Is it time for new forum software? I don't know, but it is coming to a head real soon.

You got me boss. I'm about two classes more advanced than "This is the ON/OFF button", "This is a monitor" and "This is a keyboard" when it comes to computers.

Jim said:
flounderhead59 said:
Jim,

Not sure what you are testing but from where I'm sitting (at werk unfortunately) it seems like it is working for you.

Im not happy flounderhead with the way the site is working. It works and then for a second it doesnt, then When I test it again it works, and then it doesn't. Its a vicious cycle.

Is it time for a new Hosting provider? Is it time for new forum software? I don't know, but it is coming to a head real soon.

dude.....wat the heck r u mad about? whos ur hosting provider?

test
bluelobster231vu.jpg
[/img]