Thinking of selling Alphas Ito 103A

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bAcKpAiN said:
My next binge is probably going to be some jigs when I can get some extra cash. I still don't have any football jigs for fishing deep on my favorite lake.

check out https://www.gitbit.net, they have some awesome jigs and I've used them a few times.. just never stuck with them long enough to catch them - but that will change this weekend - nothing but jigs are going in the boat... ok thats a lie - 1 rod/reel with have a shakey head on it, but only 5 worms will go with me.

Im out of town right now and on dail up internet when I get home next week ill look for somewhere to get new spool, im sure there out there and I def saw one that was completly different. Well after waiting about 10 minutes for a page to load heres a site I found with some, kinda pricey but still if it fixes the problem worth it in my opinion. https://www.japantackle.com/Tuning_parts/tuning_spools_daiwa.htm note you may want to try and google it as there was quite a few pages that i couldnt get to open.

thanks slim, but that is the site where I bought the reel from when they first came out. The only spool they have for sale that will fit it is the same spool I have, just in a different color.

I'm going to start googling it to see what I can find.

I know how you feel with dial up, that's what my parents have in the boon docks of South Carolina because that's all they can get... aside from paying $100 a month for satellite internet

Can anybody tell me what the abbreviations under Action are? I think M/L is for medium light, but I don't know that the FW/SW stans for.... they are part of the type of action

Team Daiwa Zillion 50th Anniversary Hyper Speed Special Edition

Action
FW/SW
M/L

Tell me how you like that Zillion when you get it. Seems to be very similar to the Fuego, which I really like as well.

Now, I realized why I didn't like the Sol much at all, when I tried it in a buddies boat. I just noticed that it is the Mag Force V (V spool).

I have 3 of the 103's not the ito custom i use them on my crankin and spinnerbait rods never had any trouble with the spool...
i kinda like the v shape it saves me some cash when changing line
I also have the zillion LOVE IT that's on my rouge frog/topwater rod with 20 lb izorline (heaviest line i use)
and the ventio with the twitchin bar is on a boyd duckett carrot stick used for small creature baits all great reels

I've got 2 other Vientos.. I probably should just stick with another one of those because they work well for everything I throw to the fishies...

I got to looking at the Zillion, and now I'm not sure if that's what I'm wanting for a jig reel or not... I'm not going to jump in too early on this one.. I want to see what new stuff 2009 has to offer - and I might even cross the line and venture to the dark side and try a shimano

casting the ito 103ai is not a problem - it doesn't overrun on me at all... the only problem I have is with pitching jigs - if it overruns even an inch, almost everybit of the line has to come off.

Latest posts