Tin Boats Trivia

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I try to play everyday but seem to forget half the time. Im horrible on movies, baseball, and history. Come on with the Maiden trivia, or try something like classic car trivia, I might even get more than half right with those categories. I like the animals category, I was a discovery channel child :shock:

Well, I played - first time - lost about 15 seconds trying to figure out how to get the next question - duh, scroll down!!!

Didn't embarass myself too badly - I'll do better next time (I hope).....

Kinda fun!

Played for the first time today. Never saw any of the movies in #9 so i guessed, and wrong too I might add.
Questions correct: 9 / 10
You took 105 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 795

Calculating your score..

Questions correct: 10 / 10
You took 62 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 938

Yippee :D Could have been faster if I was wearing my glasses I spose.

There has been a rash of Cheating on the trivia site.

I have no idea why, I set this up so we could have fun and for a little competition.

There is no prize or reward for winning - juts bragging rights

I can make the game password protected so we can control who plays, but really want it to remain open to all

What do you guys think?

It sucks that people have to cheat is it that important?
this is just for fun..

i say if it continues go with the password.

on a side note more movies!!! baseballs sucks

Call me stoopid but I ain't sure how you would cheat. Don't wanna know either. Cheaters bite.

BTW:

Questions correct: 8 / 10
You took 94 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 706

Didn't know who Branson was or the song one.

Cheaters still bite.

The cheaters know who they are - and we recognize most of them too......leave it alone and play for fun. Most of us will have the knowledge that we did the best we could honestly whatever the outcome and if the cheaters get some type of satisfaction or pleasure by winning that way, then so be it...their loss, not ours in the long run.

Wow cheating at a free contest is pretty low. That's like cheating at a game of Monopoly. :(

Did somebody cheat today? Kind of looks like it but I don't want to point fingers.