Tin Boats Trivia

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know that I'm smarter...but I certainly was luckier than yesterday....I did really think about and try to break up the French stuff though...so maybe I am smarter???

Nah....can't be.

So, my old 50's & 60's rock and roll isn't popular with the regular players, but I don't think it is as bad as some of the really off the wall topics that show up regularly. Redbug likes movies, Popeye has his favorites and others have their favorites too. Capt. has been pretty good about finding some favorite topic for those that request them - he's done old music for me a few times (although, it's never just old R&R music, it's always got something else mixed in - today's topic is 50's music AND history - so, in addition to the old music questions that I asked for, I also get 50's history questions mixed in, like Barbie dolls and popular peanut butter, etc.)

Therefore, I will continue to ask occasionally for 50's - 60's R&R - music questions only :) :)

In the mean time, I'll still play daily no matter how sucky the topic is to me - take the good with the bad :) :)

Capt does a good job trying to appease every player......

si Achab insanit existimat fieri terrueris

fishin cop I was just bustin balzzzzzzzz i play almost every day and do love the movies

redbug said:
si Achab insanit existimat fieri terrueris

fishin cop I was just bustin balzzzzzzzz i play almost every day and do love the movies

I know that, I was just giving you schitz back..... I thought I had the perfect compromise with 50's - 60's movies ??? :)

Latest posts