Tin Boats Trivia

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every now and then, I get 10 correct. Even less often, I beat Ahab, more rare, I beat Flounder.... today, I beat them both :D :D I am so happy :D :D I want to save it for posterity :wink:

Captain Ahab said:
Y'all can kiss my posterity

I could, but I think not... Is that sore loser talk I hear?? :lol:

Give me a break, I only beat you once a month - if that! Let me gloat a little without having to kiss your posterity :!: Besides, I'm not sure about your posterity after all the nonsense about tour prostectic???????? :p

I sure didn't do a lot better. I didn't get any of the easy ones I used to get in that topic.

Questions correct: 5 / 10
You took 57 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 443

FishingCop said:
Captain Ahab said:
Y'all can kiss my posterity

I could, but I think not... Is that sore loser talk I hear?? :lol:

Give me a break, I only beat you once a month - if that! Let me gloat a little without having to kiss your posterity :!: Besides, I'm not sure about your posterity after all the nonsense about tour prostectic???????? :p

No break - Arrrrrgh!

I am just teasing you good job =D>

I had the right answer for the mouse baby one and thought it was wrong so I changed it. Should know not to do that stuff.

Questions correct: 9 / 10
You took 64 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 836

Guessed on the soccer question, the others I knew

Questions correct: 10 / 10
You took 46 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 954

Though I was pretty fast, this is only good for 3rd place so far.

You took 36 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 964

You took 52 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 948

Zum said:
LOL...we must have went to the same school.
If you don't know an answer pick C.

Lol. I gave my students a test today and one of them said "I'm just gonna pick C all the way down". I told him to "go ahead and do that, but I guarantee you're not gonna pass the test" :lol:

Latest posts