Tinboats Fantasy football 2012

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim said:
The thrill of victory.....by one point. :LOL2:
I was watching your game.....man what a finish.......playoffs right around the corner. Go Texans........get to see them play twice in one week.

BackWoodsTracker said:
I was ready to give in just a few weeks into this. Not any more, I want that trophy!!!! Good thing I got some Packers on my team now.

I should of said something sooner, but after tonight the trophy might be destroyed maliciously and could need to be shipped in multiple shipments.......... once i find all the pieces!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

BassAddict said:
BackWoodsTracker said:
I was ready to give in just a few weeks into this. Not any more, I want that trophy!!!! Good thing I got some Packers on my team now.

I should of said something sooner, but after tonight the trophy might be destroyed maliciously and could need to be shipped in multiple shipments.......... once i find all the pieces!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I have plenty of Duct Tape and Super Glue! Not so sure I'll move up in the ranks enough though. Not enough people above me dropping this week!

Took down a first place team this week. Sorry "Team Double Haul" - but not really :twisted:

bigwave said:
Wow I cant believe my team won.......Good game. How do the playoffs work in this league?
Well if I read it right it's only the top 4 teams playing in 2 rounds (week 14 & 15). If so I'm already done for the year :( ! Good luck to the play-off bound.

I'm not sure how it works, but I believe I need you to lose this week with me winning so I can make it in. So, if you could kindly sit all your good producers this week, I'd be very happy!

bigwave said:
Wow I cant believe my team won.......Good game. How do the playoffs work in this league?

After week 13 1st place plays 4th place and 2nd place plays 3rd place in your division to decide who goes to the bowl game. All other team fight for the battle of the basement!

BassAddict said:
After week 13 1st place plays 4th place and 2nd place plays 3rd place in your division to decide who goes to the bowl game. All other team fight for the battle of the basement!

Nice! So I still have a slim chance to make it into divisional playoffs.

panFried said:
BassAddict said:

Nice! So I still have a slim chance to make it into divisional playoffs.

You need to win this week's match up and both Team Langdale and Jims team need to lose! Ill try to help on the Team Jim losing, after all his smack talk nothing will make me happier than crushing his playoff dreams! Incidently if both me and Ahab wins im IN! Shhhhhhh dont tell Ahab tho or he will pull his whole lineup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts