Tinboats.net Box Pass #3 CANCELED

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am too guys! Trust me! I havnt forgot about ya'll! However, just won the bid on a house last night and will hopefully close on it soon. I just need to make a run to the store to get some stuff to ship. So please bear with me!

Time to update a little. I last posted asking to bear with me on this, when I made the thread, I had nothing going on really. Since then, We are under contract on a house and spending money out the butt for inspections, appraisals, etc... So again, I ask to please bear with me and no one jump ship. I will have have the box out soon enough. i already have quite a few items for it as well

[youtube]<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/CQFEY9RIRJA&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/CQFEY9RIRJA&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I know I know man, i have it on hold for the time being :/. let me get this house finished with. we should know something for sure on the final loan approval this week, then my money will be free so i can go get some stuff ;) trying my best ya'll. when i started this, we had not found a house. I dont think the fiance will like me going and getting a bit of fishing stuff wile we are waiting to hear back on this...lol

dixie_boysles said:
I know I know man, i have it on hold for the time being :/. let me get this house finished with. we should know something for sure on the final loan approval this week, then my money will be free so i can go get some stuff ;) trying my best ya'll. when i started this, we had not found a house. I dont think the fiance will like me going and getting a bit of fishing stuff wile we are waiting to hear back on this...lol

Do you have the box from Pass #2 with stuff left over? If so, just send that out just to get it moving, don't worry about putting new stuff in.

juggernoob said:
dixie_boysles said:

Do you have the box from Pass #2 with stuff left over? If so, just send that out just to get it moving, don't worry about putting new stuff in.

trust me I dont think no one wants that stuff..lol. ill try to get something together though for sure. promise

Okay guys....here's what all the mods and Jim have decided to do to help Dixie_Boysles out. This is our decision and not his. We are only trying to help, so hopefully there are no hard feelings.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, Dixie has been busy and the box hasn't started yet. (Good busy, not bad busy and I hope his wedding and house stuff all works out in his favor)

However....there are several members on the list that are waiting for this to start, so.......to help take the pressure off of Dixie....Bugpac has offered to those on this list already (only those on this list) to get in on his box pass.

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=18764

If for some reason, you want out, then reply to this thread that you want out....otherwise, your name will be added to Bugpac's list.

The rest will proceed as outlined in Bugpacs thread.

Thanks to all for your patience and understanding.

Thank you Fender, to clarify I will add the guys who want in, if you don't respond ill just assume you have forgotten about it anyhow. Maybe Dixie can resume when he gets things settled. Thanks guys.

Thanks for understanding guys and helping me out Jim and mods. I was afraid to step on anyone's toes by canceling it or anything; sorry guys. When I started the list and stuff, we had no houses in mind or anything, this house popped up down the road and we went after it. So like I said, all of my money has been tied up in that. Also, my wedding is in 116 days and what money that isnt going towards the house is going towards the wedding. I didnt wanna put junk in the box and I couldnt justify going out and buying a box of stuff not for me to the fiance when we are in the middle of this process. Sorry it did take so long and I wanted to make it work. Bugpac, thank you for taking on the names on the list as well. Much appreciated. Captain, thank you too for the kindness

On a side note, we should have final loan approval/disapproval at the end of this week. We have come to agreement with Sellers on price and all, had house inspected, and now just waiting on word from the bank. The house appraised for 6k more than our offer and we are paying 2k less than asking price. The great news is we have been locked in at 4.5% interest on a 30 year fixed rate.

Hey Dixie - where is that box from the last pass - do you have whatever was left?

I understand about you needing to purchase a house and tying up all your money - how about this, I will pay for the cost to ship the box to me and get this thing started?

Captain Ahab said:
Hey Dixie - where is that box from the last pass - do you have whatever was left?

I understand about you needing to purchase a house and tying up all your money - how about this, I will pay for the cost to ship the box to me and get this thing started?

Thanks Captain! I have a few things left, but not sure if they are really worth filling the box with. When I get home, Ill look in my fishing drawer where i put all that stuff and get back to you.

And it all did work out on the house, moving in next week! buying furniture this weekend

Captain Ahab said:
What happened here? Been a few more weeks

I guess I need to update title. Bugpac took it over and people from here were to be added to his list. I just couldnt do it with the new house and wedding coming up. Still cant, as wedding is a two months away. Thanks captain

Latest posts