TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buddychrist said:
Hey wearing crocs does not forfeit your man card at all!

They are comfortable and reduce fatigue for those long days on the boat!

Not just the boat - dang near everywhere if you're on your feet on vinyl covered concrete all day. I wear Croc's all day at work, and so does 95% of the people I work with; hard to argue with a comfortable shoe that's easy to clean off and bleach when needed - or toss when they're beyond saving.

Been wearing them at home (and even in the snow) for the better part of 4 years now. I don't know if I could go back to regular shoes....

Boots - yes. Shoes - no.

:lol:

Popeye said:
Buddychrist said:
Popeye said:
Yeah, something about you bass fishermen, y'all gotta be standing up.

I've got a bad back so when I'm going after bigger fish I need to be able to use my legs and lean back slightly and let my whole body do the work rather than just sitting down and using my back and shoulders...

I never catch big fish

We need to work on changing that then!

The only time I wear my crocs is in the boat or in the river in non-cold months. The White River in north Arkansas greatly varies in depth every few feet up and down the river, with the seasons, and even within the hour as generators on two lakes upstream go off and on seemingly randomly. Crocs are the only shoes I've found that give you enough protection in the water (pulling the boat in the gravel or usually just cooling off) and dry off in seconds so you are not wearing soggy shoes all day. I wear the ones w/ a rubber, not plastic, sole and adjustable straps.

I'm proud of speckled trout disease. Plus my girl friend gave me the crocs for my birthday. And its her boat w/ jet outboard... And her house looking over the river...

Popeye said:
Captain Ahab said:
Popeye said:
Have not had the urge enough to forfeit my man card and wear crocs

Plaid Crocs!

crocs-blitzen-lj-plaid-women-and-men-shoes-m4-m10-969c.jpg

Now you're talkin'

Those should go well with your Scottish Kilt.

Attachments

• KLT-STW.jpg
    KLT-STW.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 231
Well guys after my neurosurgeon saw my CT scan he called me from his cellphone and told me to get into his office now. After discussion I am having a Dual Posterior Lumbar Spinal Fusion and a bone graph in three weeks...

Anyone wanna make a hospital hangout at North Florida hospital? Because I'm gonna be bored as heck for the few days I've gotta sit in a hospital bed...

Buddychrist said:
Well guys after my neurosurgeon saw my CT scan he called me from his cellphone and told me to get into his office now. After discussion I am having a Dual Posterior Lumbar Spinal Fusion and a bone graph in three weeks...

Anyone wanna make a hospital hangout at North Florida hospital? Because I'm gonna be bored as heck for the few days I've gotta sit in a hospital bed...

Dang...that sucks. Good luck. Prayers sent for a speedy recovery! [-o<

Hopefully everything goes well and all your back problems will be behind you (LOL, I slay me), and with a better back, you won't need to wear the crocs.

Popeye said:
Hopefully everything goes well and all your back problems will be behind you (LOL, I slay me), and with a better back, you won't need to wear the crocs.

Thanks everyone!

I'm married man I don't care if I'm wearing a house dress to mow the yard as long as I am comfortable!

So yes I will still be rocking crocs!

Buddychrist said:

Good luck woth that! I had my 3 level fusion about 11 years ago. Are you getting the cage type thing or ladder looking stuff?

Jim said:
Im buying camo crocs next time they are on sale at basspro for $25. I refuse to spend $35 knowing I can steal them for $10 bucks less. :LOL2:

Already have mine - got them from the crocs web site

BackWoodsTracker said:
Buddychrist said:

Good luck woth that! I had my 3 level fusion about 11 years ago. Are you getting the cage type thing or ladder looking stuff?

I'm having the Rods and the chicken wire looking stuff for the bone graph. What was your recovery time??? I'm going into this pretty quick but it's based on my current L5-S1 is almost completely gone.

Buddychrist said:
BackWoodsTracker said:
Buddychrist said:

I'm having the Rods and the chicken wire looking stuff for the bone graph. What was your recovery time??? I'm going into this pretty quick but it's based on my current L5-S1 is almost completely gone.

I also have the rods. I was snowmobiling about 6 months after my surgery. I still had some bad days for what I think is a long time, 5 years or so, but my bone wasn't growing to fuse it. I had a bone growth stimulator put in, now I'm good!

BackWoodsTracker said:
Buddychrist said:
BackWoodsTracker said:

I also have the rods. I was snowmobiling about 6 months after my surgery. I still had some bad days for what I think is a long time, 5 years or so, but my bone wasn't growing to fuse it. I had a bone growth stimulator put in, now I'm good!

ROTFLMAO!!! He said 'bone growth stimulator' hehehe

Latest posts