TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popeye said:
Might be of for a few days. Had a heart attack yesterday. Feel ok this morning. Had a stent put in, might need two more before they let me go.

Man I hope you get better man!

We are just Falling apart here, who Walked under a ladder and opened an umbrella inside while they were holding a black cat and on the Tinboat forum?

I'm gonna hunt you down for bringing this bad juju

Spent some time with my brother today. Maybe this time he is on the right track. I'm 22 married and have a son. He is 32 on his second divorce and no kids or responsibilities.

Pretty sad when a disabled firefighter little brother has to tell his 10 years older war vet marine brother to grow up.

I think he got the message.

Stop complaining that you have no trailer!

Where there is a will there is a way!

jbikPdzBXkeo2OSVoOen-Q2.jpg

Popeye said:
Might be of for a few days. Had a heart attack yesterday. Feel ok this morning. Had a stent put in, might need two more before they let me go.

WOW...that's never good to do. Hope you're doing better. Prayers sent my friend. [-o<

wihil said:
Jim said:

Ridiculous Image of Stupidity

I want to see that rig take ONE corner. :lol:

Just one.

That is crazy. But it got my brain churning. Why not? Could actually work if you add a removable tongue. Most cars and even mid-sized SUVs are now unibodied w/ no distinct frame. I'm sure my dad thought that idea was crazy in the day. But what do you do w/ the wheels in the back when you are in the water? Would make parking the tow vehicle easier. lol. Crazier things have been done...

rivercity said:
wihil said:
Jim said:

Ridiculous Image of Stupidity

I want to see that rig take ONE corner. :lol:

Just one.

That is crazy. But it got my brain churning. Why not? Could actually work if you add a removable tongue. Most cars and even mid-sized SUVs are now unibodied w/ no distinct frame. I'm sure my dad thought that idea was crazy in the day. But what do you do w/ the wheels in the back when you are in the water? Would make parking the tow vehicle easier. lol. Crazier things have been done...

removable tongue - heck no!

You put a small 5th wheel in your trunk and shape the front of the boat into a gooseneck (like a pulpit)

DONE AND DONE! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Wiley R. Coyote
wile_e_coyote_genius_mousepad-p144617089275326539envq7_400.jpg