TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this is just too good to sit on - remember how a couple posts ago I said I was waiting for some goofball to not figure out that we don't have enough ice for vehicles to be out screwing around on?

Sooooooooooooooo no crap - there I was -

Minding my own on my bucket, enjoying the silence of an HDS display over the usual whirrrrrrrrr of the flasher, when what do I hear behind me? POP-CRACK! "OH SHIIII*&^*%($("

I turn around, and here's a crowd gathering to watch the 4 wheeler sink in the hole that mysteriously appeared on 3.5" of ice.

Yup. Went through - 5' deep. Last I saw they had a gang out there with another two wheelers and some 2x12's trying to fish it out... I got out of there before Darwin showed up with trophies for all involved.

Can't wait for the weekend..... #-o

wihil said:
Man this is just too good to sit on - remember how a couple posts ago I said I was waiting for some goofball to not figure out that we don't have enough ice for vehicles to be out screwing around on?

Sooooooooooooooo no crap - there I was -

Minding my own on my bucket, enjoying the silence of an HDS display over the usual whirrrrrrrrr of the flasher, when what do I hear behind me? POP-CRACK! "OH SHIIII*&^*%($("

I turn around, and here's a crowd gathering to watch the 4 wheeler sink in the hole that mysteriously appeared on 3.5" of ice.

Yup. Went through - 5' deep. Last I saw they had a gang out there with another two wheelers and some 2x12's trying to fish it out... I got out of there before Darwin showed up with trophies for all involved.

Can't wait for the weekend..... #-o

I hear a snowmobile went through at about the same place just a few hours later. I won't go on the ice til there's 6". Dad and I went through when I was a kid, I'll wait til I know I'm safe out there!

BassAddict said:
If I get dope slapped one more time by Ahab im gonna lose it!!!!

I drew pictures

dope+slap+.png

Ever wonder why BassAddict gets dope slapped so much

Today I take him fishing - yeah most everything is frozen but there are a few spots of open water. On the way to check for some fish he stops and buy, get this, a BUNCH of bananas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I tell him - BAD LUCK Bananas and fishing are BAD LUCK

Does he listen - nope eats his fruit and get crap all over the inside of my truck - SO BAD LUCK for me

However, I caught the only fish of the day (A Monstrous trout) and he got banana skunked

Anyone know how to get fruit stains off a seat?

I'm craving a real Veal Cutlet parmigiana sub/sandwich/hoagie (or what ever you call it in your parts :LOL2: ) with sauce and melted provolone Cheese lightly toasted in the oven.

A bottle of Coke
Large Fries

And I think I will be ok.

Jim said:
I'm craving a real Veal Cutlet parmigiana sub/sandwich/hoagie (or what ever you call it in your parts :LOL2: ) with sauce and melted provolone Cheese lightly toasted in the oven.

A bottle of Coke
Large Fries

And I think I will be ok.

You eat and I will buy!

whats up everybody havent posted much in a while.

i traded fishing gear for camo in october and havent been on the water,or thought about tinboats.

but im back! get my friends fisher panfisher next week to re-carpet and add storage to. im planning on doing a thread for it like i did my g3 project.

200racing said:
whats up everybody havent posted much in a while.

i traded fishing gear for camo in october and havent been on the water,or thought about tinboats.

but im back! get my friends fisher panfisher next week to re-carpet and add storage to. im planning on doing a thread for it like i did my g3 project.

Good to here from ya :beer:

Latest posts