TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fender66 said:
Popeye said:
Happy Dented Fender Day

All right.....who told Popeye that I was dented? [-X

I know he's not smart enough to figure it out on his own. :roll:

Ahab.jpg

I know the feeling, when I'm off work, I have to go work on my mom's house to get it ready for when she gets out of the rehab center. And for the record... I HATE PAINTING

Hey guys had my neurologist appointment yesterday

I had an idea about my Bone Growth Stimulator machine and now instead of 5 more months of a back brace they are pushing it forward to a month from now after X-Rays and MRI's are conclusive my Hypothesis on the position and time of the Stimulator has proven effective.

Laymanns terms: I friggin made a neurologist and probably a team of doctors by now stumped and wanting every information I have as to how I came up with the plans.

Reduced pain and increased movement, in a month the scans will determine if the "Starr" trial has worked more effectively and faster than what they came up with.

Other than that why is there nothing new to read about on here?

Popeye said:
I know the feeling, when I'm off work, I have to go work on my mom's house to get it ready for when she gets out of the rehab center. And for the record... I HATE PAINTING

I can send you a really big sharpie to use instead of paint [-X

Popeye said:
I hope all continues well with your recovery.

Thanks buddy I'm doing much better

Sorry I have been neglecting this forum I have been doing the best I can to keep up with my little farm while I recover. Definitely a big improvement being able to feel getting stronger every day!

Still gotta ride in my powerchair to feed the animals but I'm used to it now.

VR is doing a Work in finding me a job but they wanna put me in a desk. I don't like that AT ALL. But I need a job because I am not willing to stoop to take disability money. Even though I've earned it there are others that need that more than I do. I still have my tinboat and steak dinners occasionally.

I'm ready for summer so I can produce fresh fish for dinner again. I miss fishing so much. It's so peaceful and tranquil its like food for my soul.

Who's ready for the summer tinboat season? I'm ready for some Bass, Bream, Speckled Perch, Bluegill, then off to the big boat for Cobia, Whiting, Mahi Mahi, Pompano, Shrimp!!!!

It's like I'm having cabin fever from not being able to fish. That's one of the reasons why Tinboats is one of my favorite sites is because I loathe to be on the water!!!!

What can I say I am Addicted!!!! Speckled trout disease and all!!!!

Captain Ahab said:
Popeye said:

Painting is done. Carpet to be installed in the 3 bedrooms and connecting hallway today. Tomorrow I have to remove everything from the livingroom (all the normal LR furniture as well as some of the larger bedroom furniture) so they can come install the carpet in there on Friday. Also have to get up in her attic and fix the sewer vent pipe. Seems that when the house was reroofed a couple years ago, the roofers removed the pipe that sticks out and didn't rethread it back on. Now a few years later, the threads are all corroded and the fittings need to be replaced. I hate crawling through the fiberglass insulation.

Popeye said:
Captain Ahab said:
Popeye said:

Painting is done. Carpet to be installed in the 3 bedrooms and connecting hallway today. Tomorrow I have to remove everything from the livingroom (all the normal LR furniture as well as some of the larger bedroom furniture) so they can come install the carpet in there on Friday. Also have to get up in her attic and fix the sewer vent pipe. Seems that when the house was reroofed a couple years ago, the roofers removed the pipe that sticks out and didn't rethread it back on. Now a few years later, the threads are all corroded and the fittings need to be replaced. I hate crawling through the fiberglass insulation.

:postpics:

fender66 said:
BassAddict said:
fender66 said:
Tomorrow is Fenderday .....and the end of the world.

I CANT WAIT!!!

My dilemma is this....

if tomorrow is the end of the world, and my wife's birthday....should I waste my time and money by getting her a gift?

You skip the gift part and it will be the end of the Fender World

So yes - skip the gift, and send me your tackle and guitars cuase you will no longer need that stuff! :LOL2:

Captain Ahab said:
My dilemma is this....

if tomorrow is the end of the world, and my wife's birthday....should I waste my time and money by getting her a gift?

So yes - skip the gift, and send me your tackle and guitars cuase you will no longer need that stuff! :LOL2:

I didn't know you played guitar.

Not sure which you'd be able to pry first from my dead hands though....guitars or fishing gear/tackle.

fender66 said:
Captain Ahab said:
My dilemma is this....

I didn't know you played guitar.

Not sure which you'd be able to pry first from my dead hands though....guitars or fishing gear/tackle.

No prying needed - I have tools!

milwaukee_super_sawzall.jpg

Latest posts