TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fender66 - you are much bigger man than I- just watching those videos on snakes gave me a chill.

In Texas, anything we saw was generally poisenous. We killed every rattler we saw. Generally left the snakes in the pond alone, unless they tried to get in the boat with us. :shock: They made for fun watching when you came across one with a frog in it's mouth.

Jim said:
is-it-moving-or-is-it-you.gif

:shock: That'll make ya dizzy! :shock:

My cousin just bought a 17 foot boat w/ a 70 hp and trailer for $425 :shock: I'm a bit jealous.

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Troutman3000 said:
wasilvers said:
My cousin just bought a 17 foot boat w/ a 70 hp and trailer for $425 :shock: I'm a bit jealous.

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

pics or it didnt happen :LOL2:

Yeah, I was hoping my cuz would join the site - she still might, but here's the pics. She has already cut and Thompson'd all the plywood for it. The carpeting is ready for install as well. The motor runs as of February this year. A great deal on a tin!

lisasTin.jpg

lisasTin2.jpg

And here's one of her catches from last month...
Lisasfish.jpg

She can probably outfish me any day of the week - but I give her a run for her money sometimes.

A post from a local forum. These guys were fishing a pond around my way that is down from the lack of rain. Look what they find.... So close to shore, yet so far. Seems they took the motor though.

Attachments

• sunken.jpg
    sunken.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 328
Earlier I set up a fishing trip for tonight. Well we went out, and got turned back in 30 minutes. Storms all morning. It cleared and looked like it was north of us. Then the wind shifted. We have TONS of rain - 4 tornado sirens went off already. 7 inches of rain - and the next storm is coming RIGHT NOW. Rain, Lightning, Tornadoes - only thing missing is hail.

wasilvers said:
Earlier I set up a fishing trip for tonight. Well we went out, and got turned back in 30 minutes. Storms all morning. It cleared and looked like it was north of us. Then the wind shifted. We have TONS of rain - 4 tornado sirens went off already. 7 inches of rain - and the next storm is coming RIGHT NOW. Rain, Lightning, Tornadoes - only thing missing is hail.

Officially this is the second worst storm we've had - ever in the history of the town! My wife said we even got mentioned on Good Morning America (or some show like that).

Since today was supposed to be Sunny - we planned to go back fishing tonight - As of now they changed the forcast and are calling for a LOT more rain... Hmmmm - I'm seeing a pattern here.

My garage got light flooding. My yard is covered in water. Crazy stuff.

Sigh..... between work, honey-do's and the heat I haven't wet a hook since Memorial Day weekend. I think I'm going crazy.

poolie said:
Sigh..... between work, honey-do's and the heat I haven't wet a hook since Memorial Day weekend. I think I'm going crazy.

I don't think you are going crazy from not fishing - I can almost guarantee you are now crazy and 3 full days of fishing (and sunburn) is all that can cure it.

I'd get out with ya this weekend if I didn't have military coming up for the next two weeks....

russ010 said:
poolie said:

I don't think you are going crazy from not fishing - I can almost guarantee you are now crazy and 3 full days of fishing (and sunburn) is all that can cure it.

I'd get out with ya this weekend if I didn't have military coming up for the next two weeks....

I think you're right. Had the boat loaded after work this past Friday and planned to be on the water at first light Sat morning (been dreaming about fishing), but of all things my air conditioner at the house took a dump Friday evening.... Murphy is out to get me.

Holy cow... military games in this weather? I guess that's about as close to the real thing as it gets. Hope you stay hydrated man.

poolie said:
Darn Poolie, that is way to long. I was feeling bad because I have not been out for a month.

Latest posts