TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fender66 said:
one100grand said:
I need to get better at fishing...any tips?

Quit your job and go fish every day. Practice makes perfect.....right? :LOL2:

I already fish probably 4-5 days a week...I don't think quitting my job would help much....besides, I just quit one of my jobs and it seems to not be helping yet...

one100grand said:
fender66 said:
one100grand said:

Quit your job and go fish every day. Practice makes perfect.....right? :LOL2:

I already fish probably 4-5 days a week...I don't think quitting my job would help much....besides, I just quit one of my jobs and it seems to not be helping yet...

Have you tried dynamite yet? I hear fish fly in your boat when you fish with that as a lure. :LOL2: Sorry.....can't help myself.

Love the fact that there was a BP 10 min. from a job site I visited today. New trolling motor and a few other goodies :D

Physical Therapist said that next week would most likely be the last I need. Pretty much concur as my range of motion is about the same as before the accident.

Popeye said:
Physical Therapist said that next week would most likely be the last I need. Pretty much concur as my range of motion is about the same as before the accident.

Any word from the psychiatrist? Do you have full range of mental motion? [-X

Captain Ahab said:
Popeye said:

Any word from the psychiatrist? Do you have full range of mental motion? [-X

My lawyer advised me to not comment on that. I'm sure you understand.

KMixson said:
one100grand said:

Only eat what you catch. If you don't catch anything, you don't eat anything. You will either get good at it or die of starvation.

I'm pretty sure if I ate what I caught from some of the local rivers I'd die of other causes....

I'M NOT A CONVICTED CRIMINAL!!!!!!! At least in the state of Maryland....

I had to have a specific background check in Maryland for my new job for them to make sure that I'm not some sort of criminal figure out to recreate the mortgage crisis....the state sent me a letter yesterday that read as essentially, "Congratulations! You are not wanted by the FBI and not a convicted criminal in the state of Maryland."

I thought it was odd to get a letter congratulating me for not being wanted or a criminal.

one100grand said:

I had to have a specific background check in Maryland for my new job for them to make sure that I'm not some sort of criminal figure out to recreate the mortgage crisis....the state sent me a letter yesterday that read as essentially, "Congratulations! You are not wanted by the FBI and not a convicted criminal in the state of Maryland."

I thought it was odd to get a letter congratulating me for not being wanted or a criminal.

Wow...that makes it sound like the majority of people are criminals and wanted!

fender66 said:
one100grand said:

Wow...that makes it sound like the majority of people are criminals and wanted!

Where I work, we go through the same background checks. Policy for the company is to tell the individual who is wanted by the FBI or police that they are hired and then they are arrested when they show up for work. Works like a charm.

one100grand said:

I would frame it and hang it on the wall at work

fender66 said:
Tournament #2 for this year starts at 0630 AM tomorrow. Can't wait! This is my first 2 day tourny.
Good luck in the tourney

BassAddict said:
Note to self...... Never eat taco bell again
I likes me some Burrito Supremes

Turned on my computer this morning and the monitor powered up for a second and that was it. Sent an email to LG to see if it is still under warranty even though I don't have the original receipt. Can only hope.

Turned on my computer this morning and the monitor powered up for a second and that was it. Sent an email to LG to see if it is still under warranty even though I don't have the original receipt. Can only hope.

That's bad news, and hope LG helps you out, Andy. Having a computer crash does not make for a good day.

Used their online customer service chat feature. Did some troubleshooting and it was determined mine is defective (duh). Said I had to call and set up a replacement. Called and they are sending me a new one (factory refurbished actually), via FedEx and I'll have 10 days to get the old one back to them via FedEx. They are paying shipping both ways.

I'm liking LG's customer service