TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm... Big Meal Box and a couple beers. Sounds like I know what I'm having for dinner. We don't have a Sonic within a decent driving distance of my place

My truck has a case of the Mondays. Air Bag light is throwing a 24 code, meaning it has a bad sensor or bad wiring (gee, what else is there really?) and the temp and compass display on the little overhead console quit working. Boy I miss my Chevy.

Bassmaster Citrus Slam winner, Edwin Evers, is giving away the Rod, Reel & Bait he used to win the event at https://edwinevers.com/contest

bearsphan3.14 said:
Bassmaster Citrus Slam winner, Edwin Evers, is giving away the Rod, Reel & Bait he used to win the event at https://edwinevers.com/contest

THANKS!

fender66 said:
BassAddict said:
fender66 said:
That dang song is going to haunt me all day now! #-o

I owe you one Denny.

LMAO

Edit: Sorry man it just reminds me of what you might feel like on a monday morning!

What on earth made you think of ME from that? :shock:

Dont know guess it somehow reminded me of your enthusiasm for Mondays from your post a few weeks ago
blink.gif
............................. Man I need to go fishing.

Man I need to go fishing.

Well then let's go. I'm having the urge too since I haven't been out on the water in nearly 30 hours. Besides, it's Monday and we all know how I feel about Mondays! :wink:

nathanielrthomas said:
Never realized just how boring taking a poo is without my iphone.

Sometimes I think some people share way too much. And how some people are way too attached to their phones.

Popeye said:
nathanielrthomas said:

Sometimes I think some people share way too much. And how some people are way too attached to their phones.

It's a good reminder to never borrow someone's phone to make a call....

Popeye said:
nathanielrthomas said:

I thought that was the purpose of tinboats twitter???? At least I didnt make a whole thread about it :LOL2:

nathanielrthomas said:
Popeye said:
nathanielrthomas said:

I thought that was the purpose of tinboats twitter???? At least I didnt make a whole thread about it :LOL2:

And no pictures either =D> =D> :mrgreen:

When I want something, it consumes me 24/7. I have to think about it all the time, How I am going to aquire it? When will it be in my hands...why do I have to wait?...EVERYTHING. :LOL2:

How am I going to get this fishing rod I want?

Wife says I have plenty and don't need one...I NEED one. She does not understand that with this rod I could possibly catch the next world record and she will never have to lift a finger or clean the house again!

I cant ship it to work, I take a train to and from home. I need to refocus and put my thinking cap on.

Ok, back to work. :LOL2:

Jim said:
When I want something, it consumes me 24/7. I have to think about it all the time, How I am going to aquire it? When will it be in my hands...why do I have to wait?...EVERYTHING. :LOL2:

How am I going to get this fishing rod I want?

Wife says I have plenty and don't need one...I NEED one. She does not understand that with this rod I could possibly catch the next world record and she will never have to lift a finger or clean the house again!

I cant ship it to work, I take a train to and from home. I need to refocus and put my thinking cap on.

Ok, back to work. :LOL2:

You can ship it to me Jim.....That should solve the problem. :LOL2: