TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When it comes to educating our children....I'm not sure who's job is more difficult......Parents, or Teachers!

Especially when it's the Parents and/or Teacher that needs the education!

Dang...that's profound! :shock:

epic-fail-photos-quickest-chicken-fail.jpg

Since I no longer have a real Twitter account this doesn't affect me but for those of you that do:

https://digitallife.today.com/_news/2011/04/20/6502594-twitter-users-spread-unfollowed-me-virus-?GT1=43001

Will Friday ever get here? Off work tomorrow and am dying to go fishing. Waiting, waiting waiting....

fender66 said:
poolie said:
Will Friday ever get here? Off work tomorrow and am dying to go fishing. Waiting, waiting waiting....

+1, but rain in the forecast here until Wednesday of next week!

Supposed to rain here tomorrow too, but I can't let that stop me. As long as it's not pouring or lightning I'm just going to get wet. Sometimes you just gotta. :)

poolie said:
fender66 said:
poolie said:

+1, but rain in the forecast here until Wednesday of next week!

Supposed to rain here tomorrow too, but I can't let that stop me. As long as it's not pouring or lightning I'm just going to get wet. Sometimes you just gotta. :)

Yeah...I'm going too! Rain or shine! I'm taking my youngest daughter and even bought her rain gear yesterday.

Heeeeeerrre fishy fishy fishy!

The G Man is hilarious. If you don't believe me....here's a little "sumptn sumptn" for ya!

https://www.wired2fish.com/Media1213/Rod-Organization-with-the-G-Man.aspx

And his advice is dead on in this video too.

fender66 said:
The G Man is hilarious. If you don't believe me....here's a little "sumptn sumptn" for ya!

https://www.wired2fish.com/Media1213/Rod-Organization-with-the-G-Man.aspx

And his advice is dead on in this video too.

Can't see it from work, but my favorite G Man video is the 'Maintenance Wipe' episode. That one had me rolling.

"The Dyneema® brand is used in a wide and ever-increasing range of applications such as medical sutures, commercial fishing and aquaculture nets, ropes, slings, cut-resistant gloves and apparel, vehicle and personal ballistic protection.
..."
This is the same stuff Berkley Fireline is made out of. Interesting. I'm looking to give it a try this year.

Supposed to be 2 hours way and on the water. Severe storms have prevented that. Leaving in a bit though to take a chance. [-o< [-o< [-o<

Hopefully the weather will let up some.

Fishing dilemma for tomorrow Boat is ready for inland lake fishing. Would like to go Salmon fishing which would require about an hour of prep work. It's rainy and nasty out there and gonna get worse all day. Either I get up really, really early to prep the boat to go for Salmon tomorrow, or I go to the inland waters for Walleye, and panfish. Hmmm...

Wahoo!!! Off work, Highs in the mid to high 80's all weekend, and the boat is loaded for a weekend out on the islands. I'm waiting on everyone else to get off of work and meet me at my house. I can't believe some people would rather work than take a few hours off early and go fishing or as the song goes "toes in the water, a$$ in the sand". 8)

The only negative I forsee is these never ending winds. Forcast calls for 2-3' seas so that means the weather men lie and it will be more like 4-6'rs :roll: . It will be a little bumpy heading out, but once we hit the safe harbor of the island it will be game on!!! 8)

Popeye said:
Fishing dilemma for tomorrow Boat is ready for inland lake fishing. Would like to go Salmon fishing which would require about an hour of prep work. It's rainy and nasty out there and gonna get worse all day. Either I get up really, really early to prep the boat to go for Salmon tomorrow, or I go to the inland waters for Walleye, and panfish. Hmmm...

My vote is Salmon! Walleye and panfish can be next weekend.

Hey for no apparent reason that I can determine I got a letter in the mail from Wired 2 Fish that had 2 stickers in it. How very cool of them! Now if I can just win that latest contest. :D