TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came home from volleyball and saw 3 cute racoons headed for my garbage cans. I made it inside the house without spooking them too much and went to grab my 22 CO2 pistol. But I was out of CO2 - Crap! So scrabled around and couldn't find any, pulled out the .177 springer to dispatch momma coon. Had her in the tree at 8 yards... and missed! Now that gun has not been broken in and has accuracy problems, but 8 yards?!?!?! The coons live to see another day and I might just stick to fishing!

Will

wasilvers said:
Came home from volleyball and saw 3 cute racoons headed for my garbage cans. I made it inside the house without spooking them too much and went to grab my 22 CO2 pistol. But I was out of CO2 - Crap! So scrabled around and couldn't find any, pulled out the .177 springer to dispatch momma coon. Had her in the tree at 8 yards... and missed! Now that gun has not been broken in and has accuracy problems, but 8 yards?!?!?! The coons live to see another day and I might just stick to fishing!

Will
:LOL2:

wasilvers said:

Will

Did they run or did you only take one pellet with you?

You are supposed to fire until dead or you run out of ammo. :lol:

What kind of name is "Twitter" anyway? I always thought the word Twit was used in referring to an ignorant or bothersome person. I guess thats why they call it that.... cause the people posting on there are ignorant and bothersome... it gives them an outlet.....

Sorry for the rant. :)

oh...and I guess its an omen now.....

This Thread just had 666 views right after I posted in it.... :evil: :evil:

Quackrstackr said:
wasilvers said:

Will

Did they run or did you only take one pellet with you?

You are supposed to fire until dead or you run out of ammo. :lol:

Yes and Sort of... I only took one pellet with me -I expect one shot = one kill - usually

After the gun made some noise, she slowly climbed up the tree further. I reached down and realized I didn't bring the pellets with me (it's been a while since I shot in my backyard). Went inside for more pellets and she was climbing down when I got back. I had a going away shot at 30 yards, but didn't pull the trigger in fear of wounding her. I should just get the bow out next time - lighted pins and no noise...

Or get one of these - 10 shots - compressed air so no temperature issues - accurate to 80+ yards and 1000fps in 22 - one more thing to spend money on....

https://www.pyramydair.com/p/Benjamin-Marauder-air-rifle.shtml

Will

whj812 said:
What kind of name is "Twitter" anyway? I always thought the word Twit was used in referring to an ignorant or bothersome person. I guess thats why they call it that.... cause the people posting on there are ignorant and bothersome... it gives them an outlet.....

Sorry for the rant. :)

I thought the same thing.I hate twitter and I never signed up for it.