TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The weather sure has been nice here....we haven't had a 90 degree day yet in July!

I'm feeling the 4:45pm time to quit shakes.. I think I should remedy them and just go ahead and leave. I'd hate for me to come down with a bad case of something and not be able to show up for my 8:45am start time tomorrow

Jim said:
Falling asleep in my cube. My eyes feel like cement bags. I think time is going backwards.

That happens to me in meetings waaaaayy too often. When I stop thinking, usually in meetings, it's like the screen saver goes on. Next thing I know my heads bobbling and someone's jabbing me in the side.

russ010 said:
I'm feeling the 4:45pm time to quit shakes.. I think I should remedy them and just go ahead and leave. I'd hate for me to come down with a bad case of something and not be able to show up for my 8:45am start time tomorrow

You get to start at 8:45? I'm jealous. I'm normally on my first cup of coffee at 7:30. It's the only time I can get any work done.

poolie said:
Jim said:
Falling asleep in my cube. My eyes feel like cement bags. I think time is going backwards.

That happens to me in meetings waaaaayy too often. When I stop thinking, usually in meetings, it's like the screen saver goes on. Next thing I know my heads bobbling and someone's jabbing me in the side.

Been there, done that. My issue is that I snore like a bear. :mrgreen:

Jim said:
poolie said:
Jim said:

Been there, done that. My issue is that I snore like a bear. :mrgreen:

I wasn't sleeping, see I'm one of those that lean back in my chairs, well in this meeting last year I was balancing on the back legs and using my knee to catch me if I went back to far, welp after about the 5th time my knee missed and back I went, this happened in front of my coworkers, boss and owner :oops: I just layed there for a little bit, no need to bounce up and act like no one saw me :roll:

poolie said:
russ010 said:

You get to start at 8:45? I'm jealous. I'm normally on my first cup of coffee at 7:30. It's the only time I can get any work done.

Why ya sleeping-in so late? :wink:

Kids these days, Im telling you #-o

I had to show my kids how to properly tear through the cereal box to get to the toy first. What kid in their right mind eats the cereal first then gets the toy. This country is going down the toilet. :LOL2:

Latest posts