TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
icefishingdudes.jpg

BYOB Fishing said:
umm... yea, for $185, that fish better catch every single 10lb'r in the lake during a tournament - and do it in the first hour so that I can go to the shade and sit for the rest of the day catching some zzzzz and thinking of the pot money for the tournament I'd be taking home that still wouldn't pay for the lure!

I might be bias, but I think my bluegill crank looks more like a bluegill than their bluegill swimbait. (Thats alot of bluegills in one sentance!)[/quote]

WOW!

I cannot wait to get my poppers!

Jim said:
I made 10 spinnerbaits on the train this morning. People were looking at me like I was on crack. :LOL2:

Very cool! I'm kicking around the idea of building a rod or two this fall. Back in my teens (30 years ago) I used to buy the blanks etc, from Cabela's and build my rods. Then it was because I made $2 an hour at my after school job and the only way to get a slightly nicer rod was to build it. Today I just think it would be fun.

Captain Ahab said:
WOW!

I cannot wait to get my poppers!

Well, here they are!!

DSCF6766.JPG

They haven't been clearcoated yet, that's the next step, but the hard part is over!

If you didn't notice, I had to use two colors of green on the splatter back one. The green I normally use didn't show up too well against the gold. I think it looks pretty good!

I'll clearcoat them tomorrow, and hopefully get them mailed out Monday or Tuesday, as long as they dry properly.

Thanks again! Matt

Jim said:
I want a frog pattern popper like that! Add that to my order! :beer:

I am sorry, I already filed for copyright protection on all my color schemes. I will sell you one, they are a bit pricey however :mrgreen:

Man alive, it is hot here in Arkansas. Just got through mowing the grass and am now inside where it is cool and sucking on a cold one. Yeah, think I will stay here the rest of the day. Wish I could find something on TV that was about tin boats.

Latest posts