TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim said:
Boars Head Deli Mustard rules!

It's like Chinese food Mustard which goes right to your nose and brain :LOL2:

co208L.jpg

This is even better:

PI71828040S.jpg

Mmmmm.... just day dreaming about all the stuff that would taste good with a dab of that mustard on it. I hated mustard when I was a kid, but now I love it.

okay.... I've stopped laughing now. The guy in the cube next to me (the one that smacks) is Googling on how to be a male stripper. I could have done without seeing that.

are you sure you work at a bank??

The guy next to me is.... looking at https://www.iseecolor.com. I have no idea what that website is, doubt I'll be going to see either

so with that being said... I'm heading home. I've had enough of this fun for one day. I'm off tomorrow driving back to South Carolina for military, so I'll probably be back in touch on Monday. (and of course tonight)

russ010 said:
are you sure you work at a bank??

The guy next to me is.... looking at https://www.iseecolor.com. I have no idea what that website is, doubt I'll be going to see either

so with that being said... I'm heading home. I've had enough of this fun for one day. I'm off tomorrow driving back to South Carolina for military, so I'll probably be back in touch on Monday. (and of course tonight)

Yep, and little does my cube neighbor know, but everything that goes through our firewall gets logged and reported on by userid. So soon enough his boss is going to know. Silly contractor...

Funny, I had leaned back in my chair to stretch and just glanced over at his monitor and there was a picture of some tanned muscularly dude with his shirt off and a heading that said something like "learn to be a male stripper". I couldn't believe my eyes.

hey have you guys lost it it better stop raining so we can get out and do some fishing id even go mow the lawn cant beleave i just read 7 pages of this

I am eating some baby Swiss Cheese and crackers - yet I do not understand how the Swiss are allowed to make cheese from babies?

Captain Ahab said:
I am eating some baby Swiss Cheese and crackers - yet I do not understand how the Swiss are allowed to make cheese from babies?

Yet you live in a country that makes cookies out of girl scouts.

Which reminds me, if they sell toys at Toys-R-Us, what do they sell at Babies-R-Us?

Rupestris said:
Captain Ahab said:

Yet you live in a country that makes cookies out of girl scouts.

Which reminds me, if they sell toys at Toys-R-Us, what do they sell at Babies-R-Us?

expensive useless Baby stuff!

russ010 said:
poolie said:
And I've been thinking about looking into building my own rods (I used to a loooooong time ago) but think I need to start build swim baits instead..... holy smokes Batman, I could hire Russ to catch fish for me for what one of those things cost.

They do look sweet though.

Jim said:
Imagine this. A bunch of guys on a local forum are catching Bass with this lure.

https://www.316lurecompany.com/baits/hardbaits.html

umm... yea, for $185, that fish better catch every single 10lb'r in the lake during a tournament - and do it in the first hour so that I can go to the shade and sit for the rest of the day catching some zzzzz and thinking of the pot money for the tournament I'd be taking home that still wouldn't pay for the lure!

I might be bias, but I think my bluegill crank looks more like a bluegill than their bluegill swimbait. (Thats alot of bluegills in one sentance!)

Attachments

• DSCF5243.JPG
    DSCF5243.JPG
    641.7 KB · Views: 1,130

Latest posts