TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
poolie said:
Uh oh... the afternoon sleepies have kicked in.

just think about the big fish we'll catch this weekend on acworth... I swear man, I am going to catch a hawg out of there if I have to go every weekend. I've caught a big one (atleast 4lbs) at every lake I fish... except that one.

russ010 said:
poolie said:

just think about the big fish we'll catch this weekend on acworth... I swear man, I am going to catch a hawg out of there if I have to go every weekend. I've caught a big one (atleast 4lbs) at every lake I fish... except that one.

Ohhhhhhh yeah! I *WILL* catch a 4+ pounder out of that lake before the year is over. I think the Dead Sea's Bad Mojo has spread into Acworth.

poolie said:
russ010 said:
poolie said:

Ohhhhhhh yeah! I *WILL* catch a 4+ pounder out of that lake before the year is over. I think the Dead Sea's Bad Mojo has spread into Acworth.

I'll be honest with ya... I don't buy into all that Dead Sea stuff... people just have to learn how to fish them. I've seen hawgs come out of there, and I know a guy in Canton who fishes it regularly and usually comes out with his best 5 going 15-20lbs. So until I start fishing it, people can call it the Dead Sea... [-o<

I am hot - tired and now just found out that I will not fish until much later tonight then I planned

I intended to take my boat out for some hawg LM bass and later Channel cats. Now, it looks like I am fishing from shore for only a 2-3 hours - which sucks the monkey

Good thing i have tomorrow to wade for smallies :mrgreen:

Well I am still sitting here staring at this stupid computer - it is a perfect evening, very very light breeze, feels like a storm may happen in a few hours, nice sunset starting to begin

And I am still not out there :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Now, should I head to the river for night smallies and stripers, or throw top water at a local lake for night LM bass?

ben2go said:
ober51 said:
I'm really drunk and having regrets! Wow, drunk as a skubnk.

Sleep it off and remember how you feel the next time you decide to take a drink. [-X :LOL22:

Indeed. The worst part was not being able to get up at 6am to do my boat work! Oh well, it was a good night.

Latest posts