TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popeye said:
Captain Ahab said:
Popeye said:
Cracked Hull

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22142

Latest news is that I signed the transportation/evaluation release form. Basically that allows then to transport the boat to Lebanon, MO for inspection and repairs. Service Center guy said they may offer me the trade in value if I buy a new Tracker boat. Can't see me being able to do that as I still owe a decent chunk of money on this one and don't really want to incur even more debt at this time.

No worries - You can always come to PA and I will let you use my boat any time.

You will have to wear something plaid

Such a dilemma. You got Walleye up that way?

Big eyewalls

Popeye said:
Might have to go shopping for some plaid...

No need - i have extra for you

AAAACy0sBjAAAAAAAHxm1w.jpg

just saw the winter forecast for western canada. 5 celcius colder than average for dec, jan,feb,march.lots of rain and snow.thanks la nina, this is gonna suck really bad.last year i was golfing in january.

I had mine pulled when I was in Service Week during boot camp. Back then, during week 5 of Boot Camp, the recruits stopped training and did work on the base, like galley workers, and other jobs the "real" sailors didn't want to do. I was assigned to the Recruit Inprocessing Facility (RIF) to monitor the new arrivals over night and march them to the galley and barbershop before their Company Commanders arrived in the morning. Pretty much a gravy job after about 10:00am and for a full week. Dental told me I was going to have both (Never developed lower wisdom teeth) pulled even though I had no issues and they were in place and in perfect condition. Also told me that afterwards I would get 2 days bed rest and a prescription for Tylenol 3, but I would work the galley after bed rest. So, either pain pills and galley or no pain pills and gravy job. Oh yeah, we were co-ed down in Orlando and the females recruits hung around with us all the time. I like sympathy lovin' for being so brave and strong to have my teeth pulled and refuse pain meds... :lol:

Why am I not surprised that you have no wisdom................................................ teeth

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
:twisted: :twisted: